The main documentation is the tutorial, which describes Idris version 0.9.6.
There is also an FAQ. If you have a question which isn’t answered in the FAQ, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Other publications associated with Idris are as follows:
- Implementation of a General Purpose Programming Language with Dependent Types, Edwin Brady
Draft, April 2012
- Programming in Idris: a tutorial, Edwin Brady
- Resource-safe Systems Programming with Embedded Domain Specific Languages, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond
Revised version to appear in PADL 2012
- Idris – Systems Programming meets Full Dependent Types, Edwin Brady
In PLPV 2011.
- Scrapping your Inefficient Engine: using Partial Evaluation to Improve Domain-Specific Language Implementation, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond
In ICFP 2010.
- Correct-by-Construction Concurrency: using Dependent Types to Verify Implementations of Effectful Resource Usage Protocols, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond
In Fundamenta Informaticae, Volume 102, 2010.
- Domain Specific Languages (DSLs) for Network Protocols, Saleem Bhatti, Edwin Brady, Kevin Hammond and James McKinna.
In NGNA 2009.
- Lightweight Invariants with Full Dependent Types, Edwin Brady, Christoph Herrmann and Kevin Hammond.
In proceedings of TFP 2008.